- (Ceramic Tiles) Glazed clay tiles, which stand up to large amounts of wear and tear very well.
- A tile is a manufactured piece of hard-wearing material such as ceramic, stone, metal, or even glass. Tiles are generally used for covering roofs, floors, walls, showers, or other objects such as tabletops.
- A man-made or machine-made clay tile used to finish a floor or wall. Generally used in bathtub and shower enclosures and on counter tops.
- An act of covering something with paint
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; “artists use `paint’ and `pigment’ interchangeably”
- A colored substance that is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating
- make a painting; “he painted all day in the garden”; “He painted a painting of the garden”
- Cosmetic makeup
- apply paint to; coat with paint; “We painted the rooms yellow”
hand painted Fuchsia tile coaster
Each hand painted piece is then heated to impregnate the paint for long lasting durability and then backed with felt tabs.
These functional tiles make a great gift for any occasion or to add to your own collection!
*All painted pieces will vary slightly from each other as they are painted by hand and not a reproduction image
Painted Tile Best Friends Workshop